Saturday, April 27, 2013

{Fall Quilt Retreat: Finished Project #3}

Another project from our Fall Quilt Retreat is complete. 
I love to have a pattern to follow, but I'm discovering that I really love to
work on projects that are my own design.  Such satisfaction
in completing them.


I'm trying to come up with a name for this quilt.  I've heard that the company
that's coined the term "taggies" doesn't like others to use the word.
How about Close-At-Hand Baby quilt?  'Cause it keeps the baby's toys
within reach when on the floor?  Hmmm...
Here's a link to my first one of these.
 

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Katie, This is a beautiful baby's quilt and I love the idea of the tags to keep the baby's toys within reach. My daughter's friend is having her first baby in August, so this would be a lovely quilt to make.
    I have enjoyed my visit and I have become a new follower. I would like to invite you to visit me at Ivy, Phyllis and Me! you would be most welcome.
    Best Wishes from England
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete