Sunday, November 27, 2011

{New Obsession ~ Felt Flowers}

I think I may have made a mistake. 
You see, I'm supposed to be working on my inventory for our rapidly approaching holiday bazaar.  And by rapidly, I mean it's this next Saturday!  Well, last night before bed I pulled out some felt, rhinestones and my glue gun...and very quickly developed a new obsession with felt flowers.  I can see these in so many places...in my hair (and my daughter's), on clothes, on bags, on presents...the possibilities seem endless!

I love the texture of felt!

This is a possible project in the making...but, sadly, it's not to be finished at 11:41 p.m. with both school and work in the morning.  Ah...priorities!

Well, maybe there's time for just one more flower...
~~~
Shared with:
Sew Many Ways
Skip To My Lou
Mommy By Day ~ Crafter By Night
Tea Rose Home
It's FUN to Craft!

1 comment: