Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Countdown

This is a very fast and easy project. My mom and I saw the idea while on our Twin Falls trip. All you need is a plastic easel style frame (any craft store...mine is about $3 from Fred Meyer), a piece of scrapbook paper with Santa (or any other holiday scene) in the corner, letter stickers, snowflakes (I used a punch) and some red bling (it comes already in the circle shape, but I just took the straight lines and used a ribbon roll for the shape and guided the bling into a circle shape. Once Dec 1st comes, just start the countdown with an overhead or dry erase marker.
~~~
Shared with:
Mommy by day...Crafter by night
Skip To My Lou
Tea Rose Home
It's FUN to Craft!
Tatertots and Jello

1 comment:

  1. This is a very kewl idea to use on a mantel.
    Would luv for my readers to see this awesome idea, will you please join our weekly party at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-showcase-tutorial-with.html
    have a great crafting weekend!
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete