Thursday, July 7, 2011

2010 Quilts

I started to quilt in 2010.  Well, I started a quilt waaaaay back in high school, but it's still in blocks, in a bag, in my craft room.  I started sewing again last year, and have loved every minute of it. 
This is the only pieced quilt using a pattern that I've made to date. 
I loved the main fabric panel and wanted to make something that would let it stand out.
{Do you love this fabric?  I just saw it at Hobby Lobby!}

A matching taggy...

card...

and tag for the package.



I love the texture on the back.
A dear friend of mine was blessed with twin boys.  Their dad is a pilot, so I
was so very happy to find this airplane fabric.




I have fallen in love with batiks.  The colors and textures are amazing!
This is a large lap/twin size quilt using my favorite strip method for quilts.



I added a leftover strip to the back.
~~~
For more of my quilting projects from 2011, please see this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
~~~
Shared on:
It's Fun To Craft!
Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment