Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A sampling...

Size 6 skirt made from a men's dress shirt

Valentine's Day Countdown

This is a small wallhanging made to bring together a room with pink walls
and blue furniture.


One of my favorite baby shower gifts to give is a one year, pre-made scrapbook.
They start with the birth and include pages for each month until one year.
Each one contains twenty pages and contains the same paper collection throughout.


Theme:  Robots

My dear model wearing her new skirt

Theme - Dinosaurs

My favorite bag to date....


I always add a few more pockets than the pattern calls for.
The pocket on the right is divided and is the perfect size for a cell phone and
a set of keys.


Super Simple Strip Quilt:  fabric "Happy Camper" by Moda
Size:  Lap quilt to almost twin size



Bag made from felted sweater




Embellished purchased tee with matching skirt



My daughter had a Gymboree shirt with nothing to match, so I made
a very full black and white polka-dotted twirl skirt.

Card Holder

This will hold about a dozen cards with envelopes, a pen and a book of stamps.
A great gift idea for those on the go.


Modeling her twirl skirt

Purchased onesie with embroidered letter "J."
Idea:  MADE


Size 12-18 month dress
Pattern:  Anna Maria Horner

With matching barrette

I love to make cards!

Small 18" x 18" monkey quilt










All wrapped up for giving



Card Holder


And another.

1 comment:

  1. I love the countdown to Valentine's Day--it took me a minute to realize those are Hershey kisses! Actually I love it all--you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete