Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Colorful Coasters

{Side One}
A very dear friend celebrates her birthday today.
She was also one of the first to become a "friend" on this blog.
I still owe her a birthday present (I promise you'll get one eventually!), but I went ahead and whipped up some colorful coasters for friending the blog.
These were made with part of a charm pack.  They have a thin layer of batting
in between the coordinating fabrics.  This is a very easy and quick
gift idea...and always very useful!

{Side Two}
~~~
Shared on~
Running With Glitter
Tea Rose Home
Sew Woodsy

2 comments:

  1. Katie , Love these! I wish that i could sew.New follower, hope you follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving my coasters!!! They match my house perfect. You are a crafting inspiration to all!!

    ReplyDelete