Sunday, October 21, 2012

{Fall Quilt Retreat: Friends}

Mom, Joy and me fresh out of the car and
ready to explore!

If my ironing board looked out over this, I think I'd iron something besides seams and interfacing!

Mom's favorite spot

Long-time friends


Marion hard at work at the cutting table

Lisa, Marion, Joy, me, Mom and Christy
(Christy was only able to stay for one night...so this is my only photo of her)


Sweet mother and daughter photo

Frightening mother and daughter photo

Lisa amazes me....she creates beautiful projects so quickly!


Joy made a basket by wrapping fabric scraps around
thin clotheslines and then sewing it together.  It was very cool!



A few more pictures on the back deck just before leaving...




The amazing thing is that we all didn't know each other when we arrived on
Thursday.  By Thursday evening, we felt like we'd always been friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment