Monday, August 13, 2012

{cards, cards, cards}

My mom and I spent a few hours at Archiver's this past weekend.
However, since we're both depressingly behind in scrapbooking our photos
and totally unorganized to boot, we decided to make cards instead.
We loaded up our table (and then later had to condense to half the space....I'll add a pic at the end
of this post), brought just about everything we'd need, and we both ended the night with over twenty cards.  If you figure on paying between $3.00 ~ $5.00 per card in the store, that's a pretty
good night!
~~~
My first card was for the guys.  I have a hard time making guy cards.
This one was very simple!


This was a fun card to make....I love the color combo red/yellow/turquoise.


I got this stamp set for free with my proceeds from the last
Stampin' Up! demo where I was the hostess.  I've had it for so long that I was determined
to use it.  I patterned it after a hot-air balloon card in the current
Stampin' Up! catalog.


My favorite card was the last one of the night.
I love how the yellow/grey look with the
chevron embossing and the popped up butterflies.



And, as promised, a photo of our own little stamp-camp corner.
After a couple of hours, we had to reduce all of that onto one table!

No comments:

Post a Comment