Thursday, October 6, 2011

Target Kitchen Towel to Apron


So, there I was crusing the aisles at Target looking for inspiration.
And then I saw it!  A gorgeous kitchen towel with black and blue flowers running down one long side.  Turn it the other way, and they'd run all across the bottom!  So the cute kitchen towel became
a super cute half apron.



I rarely wear aprons, but I almost always have a kitchen towel hanging from my pocket ~  just the perfect spot to reach down and wipe my hands.  I decided to add a detachable hand towel to the apron.  It's so convenient to throw in the wash while the apron stays clean.
~~~
I enjoyed this apron so much, I went back to Target and bought two more with different prints.
Stay tuned!
~~~
Shared with:
It's FUN to Craft!
Sew Many Ways
Tater Tots and Jello
Skip To My Lou
Keeping It Simple
Mommy by day...Crafter by night

No comments:

Post a Comment